brall3

Copa' s Water Show in A Pattaya

Guest Jason105

The water show at the Copa in Pattaya is absolutely stunning. I have been there at least 3 to 4 times a week. The show is something different and very beautiful. I hope you will enjoy it and don't forget to tip the swimmers!!!-(smile)

I would have been happy to give them a well-deserved tip but I had no idea who they were.

While in the water they wear goggles and they never identified themselves after the show was over.

I am sure they passed by me as they were exiting but I could not be sure that they were actually the ones in the show.

It would be nice to see them come onstage in their speedos without the goggles.  Then a tip would absolutely be on the way!

Generally they place a box on the stage with the word "Tip" written on it. But I have never seen anyone put a tip in the box. After the show I watch for the guys to exit out of the side door under the DC booth and then I tip them.

Jason, your idea for them to come on the stage after the show is an excellent idea! I agree with you in that people probably would be more inclined to give a tip then. I will pass your suggestion on.

Guest bruceny

Tell the wait staff that you want to meet ( one of ) the dancers.  The waiter or manager will run and arrange it.... so you can meet him after that part of the show.

My second bf in Thailand was one of the dancers at the Copa.   I used to go to the show every single night for 6 months... until I finally got him into my bed.     :spiteful: