Guest alkoe

finally back in pattaya Oct-nov 2015

But then i said to myself:  Come on stupid - you are in Thailand! I can sleep again when i will be home. 

I like your attitude, this is exactly my way of thinking when there and  sometimes I'm even surprised how little I sleep on Thai vacations.

Get over with your flu fast ! It's very unhealthy to be sick

I offed Bas in May. Lovely boy and well worth to take off.

But you write that he was in a hurry to leave and I have the same experience.

thank you for warning, it means conditions needs to be firmly negotiated when offing him but fortunately he makes impression he is worth the trouble although he may be out of reach for me - opposite to brall3 I almost always off long time, I like morning gymnastics.

I also hate guys leaving early and it's why I always negotiate time. Sometimes they still trying their excuses and I try to install some guilt   by saying 'if you don't like me just go " but let them go with reduced tip and definitely cross them off my list although I may make an exception for one of Tawan boys who left under 'parking in wrong spot 'excuse.

thank you for warning, it means conditions needs to be firmly negotiated when offing him but fortunately he makes impression he is worth the trouble although he may be out of reach for me - opposite to brall3 I almost always off long time, I like morning gymnastics.

Yes anyone looking for a great short time he is definitely worth considering. He provided good service.

Just arrived in my hotel - back from Dongtan Beach, great sun today - so the "long trip" to Jomtien was worth it. The gay beach was really busy today, I arrived early and had no problem to get a big sun bed - later it was difficult to find one in a good position. I saw to late, that on the stretches of the beach left and right beside me the stuff was more cute than on "rainbow beach" - but so I was able to watch them, hehe. Beach really full of gays all ages - and also few women. After 2 p.m. also few moneyboys at Dongtan - always funny how they are "hunting". And the sellers (often young boys) were definitly better looking than on other beaches - they know how to sell to gays. The ice cream Boy (I-scream, You scream...) was also there as usual. The best came at the end - directly in front of me two beautiful Thai Boys - not sure if they were 18 - one ordered beer so I think yes - but their look was like 15. OMG - really mouthwatering. At the beginning they were shy - but after few minutes without shirt and in little speedos. Much intimacy between them - like creaming with sun lotion etc. - maybe a couple. Or just show for the viewers - I decided to leave to not come on stupid ideas ;-)

On my way back I walked through Jomtien complex - of course just a few gay bars and massage Salons were open - all more than quite - but i think thats normal at 5 p.m.

and now the night is coming - the fun starts again, even when my nose is still dripping - who cares lol

post-15323-0-39360500-1446725349_thumb.jpg

even when my nose is still dripping - who cares lol

buy a pack of decolgen or tiffy in the 7-11 or pharmacy, will cure the dripping nose in a few mins

Other cure is to go for a longis motorbike trip along the beach... Say all the way to na Jomtien and back, sea air usually clears a runny nose (tip courtesy of my Thai BF!)

7th night in Pattaya - I had dinner at MBK Restaurant oposite my hotel, delicious food but i guess their aircondition gave me the rest. But a plan is a plan - so I took again the baht bus to Boyztown. I arrived at 8:50 p.m. - right on time for the BBB parade

I had a beer in Serena Bar and after that I had still some time before the BBB-show would start - so I made a short visit at Funny Boys at 9:30 p.m. - 6 Boys on stage and one other costumer. Some minutes later few more costumer came in (at the end 10+me) - and few more boys at the stage also, i think 10 boys at the end. A really cute one sat on the bar - when I remember right, in february I saw him on stage too, yesterday not - looked like he served drinks or so. Most of the boys on stage were not really my cup of tea - just one hotty in my eyes, cute face and nice smile. He searched all time eye-contact with me and smiled. But I hate it, when I´m nearly alone in a bar - all eyes on me - thats not good, hehe. I ordered a beer - 180 Baht is a lot for a bar without show, but I´m in vacation - so I don´t look at money so much. Mamasan not pushy - asked one time if I want a boy - but thats her job. Few moments later the cute boy was offed from 2 guys - so I leaved. The aircondition again was not helpful for my nose - anyway - I watched the show at BBB again. To bad that my little "C" is still in the north - he would take care of me. I´m a typical man - when I got a flu I think I will die soon and I want to go back to my mom, LOL.

Anyway - the waiter "Boy" did care of me - he brought me tissues without asking and turned off the aircondition for me - really a sweetheart. And I felt really sick - I ordered a hot tea in a bar (first time in my life). And it was the most expensive tea in my life - but I see the 250 Baht like an entrance fee for the show, and as I said before, I´m in vacation - don´t want to think on money.   After the show I just wanted to go home in my bed.

Today I was not leaving my hotel - in one moment I`m sweating like hell, in the next moment I´m like frozen, OTRIVIN spray is not helping my nose - but I will survive, lol.

@ colmx - thanks for the advices - will try that tommorow if I don´t feel better

@NIrishGuy - all okay in that area, but not really in the mood for sexual activities at the moment ;-)

Thanks for your wishes - I´m sure tomorrow I will be good - I don´t want to miss saturday night!!!

post-15323-0-78410900-1446818479_thumb.jpg

Hot tea is great idea when bar hopping,

One can drink only that much of coke but it seems capacity for tea  is much higher and less sugar too / not in my case though, I like it sweet /

Great assembly at BBB  ! This very picture even if dark,  makes all those long hours spent on the flight worthwhile. 

Get better soon alkoe- it looks like you caught cold from all those A/C 's. Switch from those cooled bars to Good Boys for day or two- warm air entertainment behind the partition.

Scene at Funny boys typical -  we ponder our choices looking at the coolest guy than some guy comes, looks  and in split second grabs him from the stage and we are left licking our wounded pride and counting money saved on unpaid tip.

hmmm I´m not only finally back in Pattaya - I´m also finally back after 2 days and nights of sickness

thanks again colmx for the information about "Tiffy" - this was really helpfull.

So on sunday i felt better, I got up early and the weather looked nice - so i made me after breakfast on the way to Dongtan Beach. As usually I was to stingy to take a taxi and to scared to take a taxi bike, so i used 2 different Baht buses. Because of my early arrival there - enough space available on the rainbow beach. But more and more gays were arriving, also some sexy russian men close to me - that could have been a wonderful day. But then came panic - storm, thunder and rain. A lot of rain. Really a lot of rain. I bet it was a funny picture - crazy farangs, the massage boys, the manicurists, the different sellers - all under some bigger umbrellas were waiting and waiting and waiting for the rain to stop. Next to me a cool british guy with typical sense of humor - he ordered a glass of white wine and stayed cool. He was well known there - so at the end nearly the complete stuff, but also the ice cream sellers were given a free drink from him. Funny to see - just one was asking first, then the next and so on. But I think that´s normal - you look in their sweet faces and dark eyes - who could resist? Well some white wine later the rain stopped for a moment, some people tried to stay at the beach - but I was nearly sure that the rain will come back. So i decided to drive home to my hotel, on the way i made a stop at central Festival mall for a late lunch. Baht bus trip took little longer - the Jomtien beach road was flooded and also a part of the Phratamnak road - I was a little scared of Boyztown, because I saw some pictures on Facebook in september of flood also there - but the rest of the city seemed to be okay.

10th night in Pattaya

I took 2 "Tiffy" again and walked to the beachroad - took a little break at the promenade - and was surpised that they repaired the pavement in the last 2 days. Then i went to Boystown and stopped again for a beer at Serena Bar to watch the BBB Parade. I noticed that my little friend "C" is still not back - wtf, he said he will be back in 3-4 days - i think I need to slap his sweet little ass soon - but tender hehe. So I thought to have a visit in the small Vassa Bar around the corner - famous for young looking boys. I never was there before, just heard that and got some Information from FB. Well, some of the boys looked really young, some are a touch to feminin for my taste - but I would definitly not go with one of the boys without seeing the ID first. Even when I guess, that all boys in the bars are 18+. I came in - 7 Boys on stage and one other costumer sat with a boy. So I was the only "victim" - I was thinking to leave straight away. All eyes on me - I again felt very uncomfortable. But some boys were really cute - so I wanted to have a better look and I ordered a Cola (160 Baht). Of course few moments later the other costumer left and I was alone with all the dancers. At the end around 10 boys at all - Number 11 was my favourite - such a small cutie. I asked the stuff how much the bar fee would be - he said 400 Baht. I am honest, I drank quickly, only finally to get out there. I can´t handle that well, when I left I saw the disappointment in their eyes - to much for my big heart. Thats why I like BBB - always a lot of costumers and the boys can concentrate on others too. So after a short walk at the beach I watched the show at BBB again. Not much words about the show - just one thing: Bas was not there - and a show without Bas is half so good in my eyes (maybe I´m addicted). ;-)

I dunno why I deserved this behavior - but the whole night the waiter "game" took care of me and was at my side. It started with the question, "which Boy on stage you like", I said Number 5 (my little "C") - but he is not there. Then he asked me to take him instead of "C" - I was little surprised, but maybe the waiters would also go with you if you kindly ask. He was always on my side and snuggled with me. I like that very much normally - and he is a cute boy but he was so warm - even with the aircondition i started to sweat lol.  I felt his forehead - normal - so no fever I guess. Anyway it was fun - I stayed to long, watched also the second show, survived the cabaret part and finally I found out, that the "Tiffy" pills and alcohol were not the best combination. After 3 beers I felt totally drunk - so i just wanted to go home. I tried to give "Game" a big tip - but he was not my waiter - of course he brought me the beers, but the waiter of conceding was another. The bill was 750 Baht - I gave 1.000 and the change should be for "Game". Now the other guy expected a tip - but for what? He did not bring the drinks, so... I gave all the change to "Game" - he was very surprised and thankful, took the money, but gave 100 Baht to the other waiter. I saw this - and maybe because I was drunk I said no, that´s not fair - I took the money back and gave it again to "Game". Then I took 50 Baht of my wallet and gave this money as tip the other waiter. All this discussion in front of "Number 9" - the best go go dancer at BBB - sometimes I tip him too - he looked at me like "and what is with me?" - so okay - 100 Baht also in his pants. I was leaving and thought to myself - I should not tip so much, haha. 

Another beer in my hotel gave me the rest - I should also control drinking better, haha.

This morning I stayed on the hotel pool - the weather forecast said sun, clouds and finally rain or thunderstorm. And of course few minutes ago it was raining again. I´m really unhappy - I was sure that I will have some rain, but since I´m here it was raining nearly every day. The statistic says, normally 4 days of rain in november - but that we have had so far. And when I have a look at the weather forecast of the next days....

At the moment I try to fix some problems in my little company and then I will see, what will happen this night!

Guest anonone

Sorry you were feeling down on your holiday.  Always a sad thing.

For the future, almost every waiter at a gay bar is available for "offs", including the waiters at gogo bars.  Sometimes the off fee is different, so be sure to ask if that is important to you. 

I laughed at what you wrote about tipping. Like you, I also tip too much. Each time I say I will cut back but •••••••.

As you wrote, tip one person and there is a line of others all waiting and wanting a tip, and for what? They did nothing for me. Sometimes people that I never saw suddenly appear waiting and requesting (if not demanding) a tip.

Have you noticed that as soon as you pull out your wallet suddenly and magically people pop up all around you? Damn! Any magician would be envious of such an act - lol. Now, if only they and the mamasans would DISAPPEAR equally as fast: that will never happen.

Still having a great time and that's what matters most.

11th night in Pattaya

Well I wanted to try something new last night and was first time in my life on the way to Sunee Plaza. So I took the baht bus to Walking Street and then i walked the rest of the way. For professional reasons I have a good sense of direction - so I found the way and the place easily. But on the way I was more and more shocked. I´m sorry - I think I´m not a racist - but there was a little too much "Arabia" for my taste. Correct me when I´m wrong - but Arabia is so homophobic and gayunfriendly - and in this area is a gay place? I´m really sorry - but such areas scare me, even in my home country. So I had no eyes for the boys, no eyes for the surroundings, not for bars or clubs - the only thing in my mind was: I need to leave from here. Maybe stupid - I know. And I thank to god, even if I´m not religious, that I didn´t choose a hotel in that area, what was my idea in the last weeks. I had not had a great holiday in that area. Maybe I will give Sunee Plaza another try in the next days - I really need to think about that.

After that experience I was nearly running back to Boyztown - went directly in BBB and searched for my little "C". And there he was - finally - that made me happy. He was not in the mood to see the show there - so we walked a little, had a cocktail and then we enjoyed the show at X-Boys. Well - better we tried to enjoy - music level this time unbelievable loud and the staff, especially an old woman or whatever she/he was, very annoying. My beer as usual 260 Baht, but a glass of wine for "C" was 300 Baht - really not worth it. I gave just 600 Baht for the drinks - the old woman was not happy, but I didn´t care. After that we had fun in my hotel, he is just lovely, like to kiss and cuddle and to make me smile. He never want to stay over night because he is afraid that I will snore - and I think with my nose problems at the moment he is right, hehe.

I didn´t sleep well, I was thinking a lot that I need to go back home in one week and that the time is running so fast. 

Today I was at the beach near Soi 1 - I was waiting for the rain as usual when I´m at the beach - but today sunny weather and just few clouds. On my way back to my hotel I booked a trip to Nong Nooch Garden for tomorrow afternoon - I think that´s a good idea because tomorrow is wednesday and no business on the beaches.

now I have to prepare for the night activities, hehe - and at the end a photo of my sweetheart

post-15323-0-91652000-1447157872_thumb.jpg

I assume the photo is of C and he is Hot Hot Hot!!!

Never found the Arabs in Sunee area a problem.  For whatever reason they seem to fit in and not bother anyone.

Not sure I can say that about them on baht buses beach etc where they are probably visitors rather then residents which I think many are in the Sunee area.

11th night in Pattaya

Well I wanted to try something new last night and was first time in my life on the way to Sunee Plaza. So I took the baht bus to Walking Street and then i walked the rest of the way. For professional reasons I have a good sense of direction - so I found the way and the place easily. But on the way I was more and more shocked. I´m sorry - I think I´m not a racist - but there was a little too much "Arabia" for my taste. Correct me when I´m wrong - but Arabia is so homophobic and gayunfriendly - and in this area is a gay place? I´m really sorry - but such areas scare me, even in my home country. So I had no eyes for the boys, no eyes for the surroundings, not for bars or clubs - the only thing in my mind was: I need to leave from here. Maybe stupid - I know. And I thank to god, even if I´m not religious, that I didn´t choose a hotel in that area, what was my idea in the last weeks. I had not had a great holiday in that area. Maybe I will give Sunee Plaza another try in the next days - I really need to think about that.

Very funny alkoe, but you truly overreacted to the situation. No threat from the Arabs at all. Next time take a motorbike taxi and say suNEE PLAza.  Saying that brings back memories of 15 years ago on my first visit to Sunee Plaza. My friends and I took motorbikes from Boyztown to Sunee by some sort of "short cut" through Wat Chai. We all thought we were to be waylaid, robbed and raped! Much to our relief we arrived safely and had a great time. Any danger is from being struck by a motorbike if walking.

You will like Nong Nooch  gardens but I'm  not sure afternoon visit is such good idea with all days heat accumulated already.

I'd go in the morning.

I don't recall hearing about any homophobic reaction from Sunee Plaza Arabs on any forum so they likely mind their own business perhaps to bad you got scared and missed that round of bar hopping but as consolation I'm also of opinion that Boyztown offers better altrernative

I've never had a negative reaction from Middle East guys in the Sunee Area, but I'm still wary of walking back from there with my young off to my hotel in Boystown. Within the Plaza itself I have no inhibitions with walking with my boyfriend sometimes holding hands or cuddling in one of the outside bars. Usually I prefer to hire two motor bikes for the short trip which I would never do alone.

I dont have this fear at Jomtien walking with a boy from the gay beach to catch a baht bus back to Pattaya.

I Too have never had a problem staying in sunee or walking with boys

To room. I am here right now.These arab guys know there place here.

And that is to mind there own business.

What I dislike is there habit of walking in middle of soi

Forcing you to sometimes walk around them out into soi.

They seem oblivious to your presence.In that respect they are a

Pain in the ass.

Thanks for the reactions - I think to take a motor bike taxi is a better idea than walking again to Sunee Plaza, tomorrow I give that place another chance, hehe

12th night in Pattaya - and I made a lot mistakes...

Well the beginning was fine - on the way again to Boyztown to see the BBB Parade. Again I had a beer at Serena Bar and I came in contact with the cute waiter. His name is "Boy" and he is just lovely. I invited him for a drink and we spoke a little, he knows some english, so we spoke the usual things (what´s your name, where you from etc.). Then I told him that I will go to Nong Nooch Parc the next day. I asked him, if he was there before - he said no, but I will go with you. Pfff - that was a surprise. After few words this nice offer - but how could I manage that? He wanted to take me there with car (dunno how, don´t think he owns a car) - but I already booked a bus ride including entrance in a travel agency. I know - my mistake - I think to much. I said to him, that I need to think about that offer - stupid me.

I then went into a german restaurant - i like Thai Food, but from time to time I want to eat like home. After a good meal the BBB show was waiting. Btw - they rised up the drink prices - since last night 280 Baht instead of 250 Baht. Maybe because of that the show included new parts, beginning was funny - 2 Boys on stage act like fucking and behind them 3 Boys in cages are wanking, finally the "Cage Boys" came - of course fake but the "sperm" flew into the audiance, hehe. My little "C" was also there - but I know myself too good, I don´t want to fall in love more than I already did, so we just spoke short, no boys drink, no sitting together, no off tonight. After my tipping behaviors last time in BBB nearly all waiters try to sit with me, hug me and so one - it´s a nice feeling, even when I know it´s all about the money. Well at the end my little "C" was also sad - well done, the next mistake.

After the show I left the bar - just tipped my favourite "Bas", and my waiter a little - all others not. All the time I was thinking what to do with "Boy" from Serena - at the end I just wished him a good night - I´m so stupid. On the way back I regret that - but sometimes I´m simply to shy.

When I arrived home I checked my phone - saw a message from a friend of Romania. I know some boys there - was starting with live chat on a website and since few years I travel 3-4 times there to meet my boys or they travel to my place, hehe. And believe it or not, some of them became really friends of me and one of them is like the son I never wanted. And this one told me, he is in a hospital and will get a surgery (appendix) in the next hour. He was so damn scared - I tried to give him power and made stupid jokes to make him smile. Of course it was in the middle of the night here in Thailand but in Romania it was afternoon. I told him to wake me up when the surgery is finished - so he did at 3:30 a.m. - of course he survived but got a lot of pain - difficult to help him so far away and even to say something smart. If I had been at home, I would have taken the next flight to Bukarest. But I know his gf is there - so at least one person who can care.

Sorry for writing this - I know this has nothing to do with gaythailand...

So not much sleep for me last night - after breakfast I had a non sexual massage and then at 13:15 a taxi picked me up from the hotel. Later I moved into a bigger bus and was on the way to Nong Nooch Garden Resort. I really liked it there - even if I needed to think all time, why the hell I didn´t take this cutie with me. I bet he would be impressed like me. Btw - If you go there on your own the entrance fee is 500 Baht - i paid 650 for the trip so I think a very fair deal. I guess animal rights activists would get mad in that parc - but I had fun at the elephant show and I touched a tiger, wow!!! The only bad thing on that organized tour was the time management - spare time was a little short.

I´m very tired now - but I promised a lot of boys to come back this night - so I should keep my promises!

@a447a - number 77 was back last night - but absolutely not my type - no chance that I will off him, sorry

also some new boys at BBB last night, as usual all types :-)

@ firecat69 - yes this is my sweety "C" on the photo

@kokopelli & travellerdave - I´m happy that I´m not the only one with strange feelings in that area

. My little "C" was also there - but I know myself too good, I don´t want to fall in love more than I already did, so we just spoke short, no boys drink, no sitting together, no off tonight. After my tipping behaviors last time in BBB nearly all waiters try to sit with me, hug me and so one - it´s a nice feeling, even when I know it´s all about the money. Well at the end my little "C" was also sad - well done, the next mistake.

That is usual problem if we off boy and show up in the bar / massage next day. He assumes that we are there for him and it takes a lot of people skills  to balance our desire for a new adventure and to avoid him having bad feelings.

Sometimes it felt  very awkward so now in such a case  I decided to be blunt and tell them they deserve good night sleep after last night's excesses and is their's friends turn. It looks they pretend well to understand.