Guest ladygaygay

Trip report question

Guest ladygaygay

Thanks all!  I'll get on it right away - I've been saying that for the last three weeks!!  You guys write such detailed and entertaining reports (hands up,VINAPU!) I feel overwhelmed.

Thanks all!  I'll get on it right away - I've been saying that for the last three weeks!!  You guys write such detailed and entertaining reports (VINAPU that's you) I feel overwhelmed.

you don't feel overwhelmed nor pressed , just write whatever you willing to share and keep private whatever you don't.

Don't be afraid to express views which are going against conventional wisdom if you feel like, the same  brall3 did today about Hero. Usually everybody praises place but it turns it's not always 5 star.

You don't need to like what majority does.

It's actually brilliant idea to enter forum with trip report.

Guest ladygaygay

It's actually brilliant idea to enter forum with trip report.

Thanks for the tips, vinapu!  I'm not a complete newbie.  I joined in March and have made a few posts prior to this thread.

Welcome to the board.

In an ideal world:

1 You would post in the Gay Chiang Mai forum

2 Everyone who wanted some inspiration specifically for a trip to Chiang Mai would then easily be able to find the relevant articles, because you put it in the right sub-forum.

3 The majority of readers who just want to read any new articles would view the forum via the "View New Content" option. 

However, we don't live in this idealised world.   So I suspect you might get a bigger audience in the Gay Thailand forum.   Either option is acceptable.

How the board is accessed might be a topic for a separate thread.     I always click the view new content option.  The threads currently with new contents are in 3 sub forums.