biguyby

Back in Pattaya Oct/Nov

Sorry I still haven't finisheded off my last holiday report, the last six days of my holiday I had no WiFi in my studio (due to one of the many electrical storms according to my landlord) and since I have been home almost 4 weeks now, I've had situation to deal with that has left me with very little enthusiasm or time.

Hopefully I'll be back on track soon and contributing and enjoying being part of this great forum.

Don't worry, sort up your stuff first, in meantime I'm following our steps from May trip and attended show at Xboys Pattaya last night.

Proud to announce that noise level still barely bearable, guy with ugly silicone cock still there and

''special '' show was still on with the same boy bottoming, not sure about the top.

Don't worry, sort up your stuff first, in meantime I'm following our steps from May trip and attended show at Xboys Pattaya last night.Proud to announce that noise level still barely bearable, guy with ugly silicone cock still there and''special '' show was still on with the same boy bottoming, not sure about the top.

I really enjoyed our little bar crawl in May and I hope we can do similar in future holiday too :)

Hope you had fun with your handsome hunk from BBB