Guest ryoyo

Need help with website for outcall service in pattaya

I am newbie to Pattaya and even the outcall service. I am planning to enjoy the massage at my hotel but in trouble with websites of spas in Pattaya. I have been search for them on travelgayasia but there were few homepages (don't they create homepage for their business??).

I want to look at the boys to choose in advance. Does anyone know any websites?

I like guys between 22~30, good-looking with masculine face line. Is there any cases (or possibilities) that I have to go direct to the spa to choose then return hotel?

I would appreciate more if anyone would tell me about the prices too.

Guest anonone

I doubt any of the websites will have the most up-to-date photos of the staff that are actually working there. 

Is there something precluding you from visiting in person?  That will be the best way to view the available talent and make a decision. 

I am newbie to Pattaya and even the outcall service. I am planning to enjoy the massage at my hotel but in trouble with websites of spas in Pattaya. I have been search for them on travelgayasia but there were few homepages (don't they create homepage for their business??).

I want to look at the boys to choose in advance. Does anyone know any websites?

I like guys between 22~30, good-looking with masculine face line. Is there any cases (or possibilities) that I have to go direct to the spa to choose then return hotel?

I would appreciate more if anyone would tell me about the prices too.

I second what was said above - just go and see in person, most of massage boys can be offed for a cost of 1-1.1/2 he massage fee. If you park yourself in one of the Boyztown hotels you will have 3 massage places literally steps from your door, well stocked with hunky studs.

Minimum tips are lower than in Bkk , in 700-800 range for 1 hr course.

My favourite places are Narcissus in Pattayaland soi 1 and Royal House beside TukCom  but it means nothing as quality of the encounter depends of the boy , not the place and you may find your gem everywhere.

Classiest place is Magnolia and quality of the massages was always superb but I had a with bad luck with an attitude from boys so can't swear  by the place anymore but it can be me - I like afters to be afters, not a main course when massaged.

Offed long time guys from both Magnolia and Scandic in the Boyztown after having great massages with them, in the room both disappointing big time unfortunately but again it could be me, easy prey.

Nick recommended by Moses gives great massages and can be your guide/ driver as well but fully dressed unfortunately because he is handsome man. Next time I will try to extract at least hug from him. 

If you want real massage then call Nick from http://www.thaimasseur.biz/

If you want fun and "happy ending" then call somebody else cuz Nick is professional licensed and experienced masseur :)

Just as a question of general curiosity - Nick stated at his web-site that he is certified, not licensed - as I understand a license is something like a blue shirt for a beach masseur, which cost something like 2000 baht to obtain and 300-500 annually to maintain?

Just as a question of general curiosity - Nick stated at his web-site that he is certified, not licensed - as I understand a license is something like a blue shirt for a beach masseur, which cost something like 2000 baht to obtain and 300-500 annually to maintain?

Blue jacket isn't the "general license" - it is "license" to work at public places.

There is http://www.thaimassageboy.com but it covers only Bangkok and nearby plus one place in Hua Hin. You have to register to see the massage places and boys. Seems up-to-date.

However as others have said, many places don't have a website at all or not up-to-date, and will charge high prices for outcall.

It has own logic: when boy makes outcall visit - he spends time not only for massage service but also in transport to reach client and left him. More time = more money.

I agree that's the reason, but not sure it should be. Unless it's a busy place, it's the difference between an outcall or maybe nothing. If the place is sending a type (twinkly, muscly, whatever) then it's a chance for the parlour to send a less popular masseur that maybe doesn't get picked often. Also, there's no laundry, etc. Overall, I agree there should be an overhead but some of the sizes of the overhead are a bit much.

All that said, I very rarely ask for a massage out call and never in Thailand. It's simply too easy to get to any number of massage places.

TMB that Chris mentions is an advert-site-those who do not pay get deleted. There are at least 20+ more such shops in BK.

Outcall in Thai style from such shops is mostly done by clients they know of and who most likely already know for which boy to ask. This is/can be the same as outcalls from gogobars. Outcall from such tourist-advert magazines or hotel-adverts is likely to cost tourist prices for mediocre and unpredticable quality. Most such shops have a variety of boys and what OP=ryoryo describes here can lead to much interpretation. Thai ask for actions wanted, not faces.

But it may be different in Pattaya, though this city as being the unrivalled biggest brothel in this world noone will even blink at you going out and inspecting what is on offer.

O.k. I will try again to find the place. I hope I was on the right soi. Are there two stories row houses on the right side of the street and a grassy field on the left side with a new modern looking apartment complex adjacent to the field, and at the end of the street is a nice looking hotel/condo? If not, I was on the wrong soi.

The soi I was on is off of Pattaya South road almost directly across the street from soi one.

February Couldn't get them on the phone but they answered e-mail promptly.

That's unusual. Email is not popular in Thailand. I made it a habit to call sauna landline number before going after I had a few cases that sauna was closed unexpectedly (loss of time and money for me to get there). I don't want to speak to a particular person, I want to see if reception is manned and ask if they are open.

that it's what was reported somewhere but until somebody actually goes there and kisses closed door I'd assume it's not closed.

If they have few boys on duty it may be nobody just to answer phone  - when there in May it was only one boy  ( Lee ) in the house so when we went upstairs it was  nobody  in for good 1 hr.