Guest Worakankung

who can recommend a good sauna in pattaya?

There really is no way to accurately answer that question.  There is no predictable pattern to it.  If they come, the Thai boys usually start showing up around 3:00pm to 5:00pm.  Some days there are several and some days few to none.  The same is true for farang - some days several and some days few. 

In other words, you'll have to go and see.  Some days you'll be lucky and some days you won't.

I was lucky last trip, there was quite a few adventurous Chinese guys in Sansuk around 5.00 pm and I hooked up with two of them had an interesting threesome with lots of sucking and wanking fun.

The owner Punya is a really nice guy too.

Ok, I have had a search for Sansuk Sauna and this appears the most informative thread so far.

I like the sound of it, but I am still not quite sure what to expect and what the etiquette is once there.

Is it some where I should bring a Long Time boy with me?, or will I find other 'interests' here.

I am into twinks, preferably asian.

Sorry if this all sounds a bit naive but I am still very new to the boy scene in Pattaya.

Vessel - Twinks are not normally to be found at the Samsuck but there are normally a few Thai boys there very often looking for daddies. You could certainly take a boyfriend but most customers go there to hook up in the dark rooms and maze in the upper floors. Having stauked a partner you take him into one of the many cabins. I sometimes like to leave the door partially open to invite others to enter for a small orgy. Most walk about wearing towels but a few lie nude by the pool and I sometimes wear one of my thongs or g strings.

Give it a try - it's a bit hit and miss but there is nothing to loose and I find the food rather good there.