TotallyOz

Marriott Flash Sale

I actually booked there for 1 night this Wednesday. I've got an airbnb apt, but I don't arrive till midnight and they want to give me keys during the daytime. But I got a senior rate of 2040 baht. I know you got a way to go for senior rates, but every baht helps.

I don't know if you have stayed here before, but I really like it.

Michael

You paid in full non refundable? Be still my heart. First time ever.

That is a great flash sale . Too bad they are not having it for Renaissance which is my first choice and usually only 20% more and well worth it.

I agree that it is a nice Hotel with a good Breakfast Buffet and nice staff. If you get at least an upgraded Corner Room which I know you will, it is quite nice.

Guest travelerjim

Michael...

Is there a special link for this Flash Sale ???

OR a CORPORATE PROMO CODE to enter into the reservation system online???

I FOUND IT...ONLINE 72 HOUR SALE...BANGKOK COURTYARD 2,015 Thai BAHT

(for those who do not have Gold or higher status with Marriott Rewards 2,415 Thb / night includes

free WiFi & Breakfast Buffet for 2 ...Great value !!!)

Fully refundable if cancel by 6:00pm day of check-in...per website.

Thanks,

Tj

Guest travelerjim

Yes...an incredible sale.

I book many weekend nights...

....include a Friday OR Saturday night and get 3,000 Bonus Points from Marriott Rewards

....must sign up for the bonus program at Marriott Rewards...on Marriott website.

Get 3,000 bonus points from Sept 15 - Jan 15 bookings...when a Friday or Saturday night in included.

One night required.. NOT two night reservation...up to 30,000 Bonus points.

Some members may have received special e-mail offers...Plan carefully.

Earn with every stay Book Now

Live your adventure with up to 30,000 bonus points.

See Details

Your story will be the thrill of the season — and rewards will get you there.

To earn up to 30,000 bonus points:

• Register by November 15, 2015
  • Stay at participating properties between September 15, 2015 and January 15, 2016
  • Earn 3,000 bonus points for each paid stay* that includes a Friday or Saturday, up to 30,000 bonus points

* A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity. See Terms & Conditions for more details.

Exclusive engagement — now playing at 4,000+ hotels across 16 brands worldwide.

Enjoy!

tj

Stop crying Vinapu. You are paying that much next trip for a place no where near as nice. hehe

you are right, I don't like staying in the same hotel more than 2-3 days and definitely don't need to stay in nice hotel to boost my self -esteem but understand some people do.

Still think Om Yim is the best value for money as long as they make toilets flushing properly.

you are right, I don't like staying in the same hotel more than 2-3 days and definitely don't need to stay in nice hotel to boost my self -esteem but understand some people do.

Still think Om Yim is the best value for money as long as they make toilets flushing properly.

Some don't stay in nice hotels to boost self-esteem, some stay because they like it and enjoy it.  Just like guys who pick up muscle guys don't do it to boost self esteem but because they enjoy it.

Some don't stay in nice hotels to boost self-esteem, some stay because they like it and enjoy it.  

and some stay  because it's their lifestyle, others will stay because there's no other choice but still some will stay to boost self esteem , part of so called retail therapy

the same goes with expensive cars, clothes or watches etc., few people buy 5000$ Rolex just to check what time it is

Just like guys who pick up muscle guys don't do it to boost self esteem

some don't but I do