Travellerdave

Back Again in Pattaya

Firecat, you hit the nail on the head with your comments, especially with the boy communication network. I offed one guy and he knew immediately what I wanted to do without me uttering one word - humm.

and don't count on their loyalty when you ask them for discretion.

In June I decided to celebrate my birthday with two boys, one from Super A and another being my quasi boyfriend.

Super A boy was leaving us earlier and when other boy went for a few minutes to 7/11 for some supplies I gave him his tip a bit higher than agreed previously asking him to keep it to himself. 

we have drink or two and boy left as scheduled, next morning 'boyfriend ' strongly complained that I tipped other boy that much for a short time / not that short 6 p.m. to  1.30 a.m / .

I had enough sense to remind him I spent my own money  but lesson learned. They stick together and we are on losing position and I even like it.

Yes Vinapu we have always to remember that when it comes to relationships Thais will attach more importance to other Thais rather than to foreigners no matter how close they are to the latter. I recall reading a famous book written as an intoduction to the commercial sex industry called "Money Number One ". In one chapter it lists Thai's order of priorities in their relationship. If I recall Family came top, followed by such as: Other Thai People and Thai animals. At the bottom came foreigners below Thai insects.

Rather amusing but there is a certain amount of truth there.

Hi I just came back from Pattaya and I had boys from 3 bars in BT and 5 in sunee and all of them i tipped 1200 except a dud who i gave 1000. Not a single one of them seemed the least bit annoyed by the size of my tip as they all were very thankfull after i paid them.

I have very rarely been asked about the size of the tip by a boy before we go to the hotel and the few times i have I have always said 1000 minimum and extra if we have a good time. I have only once had a boy complan about a tip( 4 year ago) and only because he later found out his friends had gotten more out of me. So they do talk a lot about what you do and what you pay. 

My dud was by the way the same one with the very hard wanking motion hehe

Ish

Guest abang1961

Well as the regulars have mentioned that it is indeed super low season now, any amount should work.

Yes discussion and sharing stories is prevalent.

So dont be a lousy tipper if you can afford it.

Not related...

Anyway, I need to escape out of Singapore...the haze is BACK and BAD..

Anyway, I need to escape out of Singapore...the haze is BACK and BAD..

Can you avoid the haze if you stay indoors, like spending most of the time at Cruise Club, Keybox, Ten Mens Club... ?

(I now realize how short the list is, the many nice places Singapore has lost)

Those of you who are paying the guys 1,000 please let me know where and with whom you arrange the price. This will same me some money and allow me more offs - smile.

I have been paying 1000 for ST in Pattaya since I first came here in 2010, and every boy would immediately go with me again. Some extraordinary got 1200 for ST.

There was a poll some time ago about tips on one of the forums.

Thanks for everyone's contribution regarding the attempts to push ST to 1500 in some bars. When I asked in BoysBoysBoys in August, staff told me ST 1500, but when I left without a boy and they asked why I go alone and I told them 1500 is too much, it seemed there is room for negotiation, and next time I will explore this room, if there is an empty seat next to me so I chat with the boy first.

This argument about how much to pay sex workers in Thailand has been repeated on various message boards ad infinitum - we will always get the budget travelers, the ex pats, the bar owners and the two week millionaires - each will have their own opinion about what is right and what is fair etc, etc, etc.

Thankfully there is always someone for everyone I reckon.

Here we seem more concerned with negotiating techniques than actual size of the tip.

I like your label ' two week millionaires', hey ,  for some people it may be still affordable  way to have some fun and feel affluent for day or two. Over years I witnessed patrons throwing money at the stage, tipping all the boys in line / looking in the mirror now, but they were only 7 at ABomb at the time thanks God/ as well as patron tipping 2000 Tawan boy just for sitting with him.

As for negotiating some  just paying going rate or whatever they consider fair but I'm in the camp who likes to ask boy how much he wants and I firmly state length of expected time so when we are leaving boy knows what he gets and I know when I will pay. This gives boy a chance to piss me of twice, by leaving earlier and demanding more money than   agreed. Happens,  but mercilessly rarely

I think best idea is to ask how much the guy wants and if you're willing to pay that amount it's a done deal.

I have NEVER had to haggle if I don't like the amount of tip being asked for I move along, end of story.

Or maybe better make your offer first? I hate haggling, and when I go to Boys^3 again, I will ask the boy if he wants to go with me for 1000, after some small talk in Thai so he knows I'm not there for the first time.

Guest spooky60

give you a little hint... turned a lot of us on! probably more than you with all of the fantasy involved by just imagining... nice erotic writing .. what's the name of this place?

Returning the boy commenced the massage still in his pyjama suit, which was ok but i knew i would ask him to go naked as things progressed. 

If you ask me I actually prefer gradual undressing than buy starting naked right away. Makes for better building up an atmosphere.

Sometimes even very adventurous boys prefer to be dressed and only when done with massage shedding whatever they wear signals stage two.

And there are those who are undressed but don't like being toughed until massage is completed and those are usually the best artists, proud of their massage skills, at least this is my impression. 

give you a little hint... turned a lot of us on! probably more than you with all of the fantasy involved by just imagining... nice erotic writing .. what's the name of this place?

I  will look for the name tomorrow on my stroll in that area. I have seen this place and always wished to give it a try.

The name of this place is ENJOY which is on a poster board out front. There is also a sign above the entrance that reads Maya or something like that. It is across from the old Day-Night Hotel

Please provide a blow-by-blow account of your adventures there.

Maya Spa is excellent, I had maybe 5 or 6 excellent Massages with happy ending on my last trip including one with a tall feminine boy wearing girly type shorts who gave me an excellent massage plus a nice surprise when he took off his shorts to reveal a rock hard enormous thick cock.

Almost all the masseurs were great except for the last time I visited I got a dud who was constantly playing with his phone during massage and seemed to have absolutely no intention concentrating on the job in hand. Needless to say no happy ending for me and no tip for him.