brall3

STRANGE DICKS IN THAILAND

What the heck is going on with the dicks in Thailand? During this year's visit I have encountered several guys who have a small hard round bump on the shift of their dick. Other guys dicks are unusually puffy, especially around the head descending midway down the shaft. These dicks look like a very puffy American corn dog - a little wiener with a lot of batter packed around it.

I did not notice these types of dicks during previous visits to Thailand nor have I seen such dicks in other countries.

Have other viewers encountered these types of dicks? Indeed strange; at least to me.

The small lumps are known as "mooks", a sort of pellet that is inserted under the skin supposedly to increase sexual pleasure. These can easily be removed.

The other condition you speak of is a result of injection of  silicone or other substance into the skin ( penile paraffinoma) to increase the size of the penis. Often done when drunk either by self injection or by a friend.

I suppose it can make for kinky sex?  They have been around for years but hopefully, this practice will someday cease.

But not easily removed!  Surprisingly, Thailand surgeons did develop a simple by gruesome procedure to excise the foreign material and repair the damage.  

I just learn a lot ot something I never knew before.  Proof maybe, that ignorance is bliss.  Part of me wants to ask how you know about this and the operation to correct it?  The better part of me says, "don't ask", he may actually tell you how he knows.

:rolleyes:

Well, since you ask, I read about this on another forum. So, out of curiosity, I did some internet research to learn more about this condition and treatment. Once a material such as silicone, mineral oil, etc, is injected into the skin it perfuses into the surrounding tissue and forms a clump or lump. It then cannot be "sucked" out and must be excised.

Somewhat like peeling a banana and once the banana is peeled the tricky part is how to replace the banana's skin.Some Thai surgeon found a clever way of doing that. Wanna know more? 

Yes

Well, since you ask!  The surgeon degloves the shaft of the penis by removing all the skin up to the glans. Then utilizes a flap of the skin from the scrotum which is then used to re-glove the penis! And stitches it all up like a baseball. Quite clever.

All depending on how hairy the scrotum, the penis may be more hairy than previous.. Of course, the result is a circumcised penis which may be more or less appealing.? Apparently this procedure is far superior to grafting skin from another part of the body.

For the squeamish, here is an image of a  de-gloved finger but not much different than a penis.

post-9743-0-01217600-1441078426_thumb.jpg

For the squeamish, here is an image of a  de-gloved finger but not much different than a penis.

what did you drink today koko?

while I found mooks weird  somehow I can tolerate them but silicone dick enhancements are positively vomity awful.

There's one at XBoysPattaya for the curious,

I also had misfortune of hiring one of BBB Inn masseurs deformed that way back on 2013, he's no longer there thanks God although massage itself was  on very good side. 

Guest anonone

There is also a silicone cock at Nice Boys...and I think one at Good Boys too, though I am not positive on that one.

The guy at Nice Boys and I have a little routine when I visit.  He makes offer to show me his (deformed) goods and I display shock and disgust (though smiling..all in good fun).  I then give it a distasteful little tug and award him 20 baht.  He knows I detest the silicone, but he is actually a pretty nice guy so we go through this little routine at each visit. 

And for the curious, it feels just as bad in the hand as it looks to the eyes.

here is an image of a  de-gloved finger but not much different than a penis.

I am surprised you would admit this.  It only confirms the many rumors I have heard about your penis. :p

Kokopelli, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION. Indeed knowledge is bliss, no matter how it is obtained, and we are all more knowledgeable when information is shared. How sad it is for a person to remain ignorant when a vast of information is available to them. Again, thank you very much for your input.

Aside: I have lost my appetite for corn dogs (ha-ha).