brall3

Pattaya Massages

At least 9 m2m massage places around TukCom all within a few minutes walk including my favourite Blue House (it was closed for renovation when I was there in June)

I have had a good experience at all the places around the area although there is one place I think it called Relax puts me off a little as there is always a lot of T-Girls sitting out front.

There are loads of massage places in Pattaya.

Around Tuk Com:

1 Relax @ Me directly behind Tuk Com.   Mixed. Pick one of the boys you fancy if sitting outside.   Usually massage + HJ + pants down.

2 There's an all male one on the beach side of Tuk Com. (Cannot remember the name)

3 Blue House, gay, male down near Flamingo.   Although one of their masseurs tells me it's currently closed for renovation.

4 One on south side of same block (not one of the better ones)

5 One more on east side of same block (mixed, but more male staff).

6 Royal House ?-East side of Tuk Com.  All male.  (Never tried it)

Also I think there are at least 2 all male paces in Boystown.

Two or 3 on second road near Boystown with mixed male/female staff.

Several all male places in Jomtien.

Plus other locations.

Guest Fatfifty

All of me massage closed a long time ago. Get a decent magazine!

I was there 1 week ago. All of me 2. They are reopened and offering massage again.

Guest Fatfifty

Some Jit Massage is (IMO) also very good just across from the side door of TukCom maybe a dozen Boys mostly twinks and and fem boys but some more macho types.

Good time most visits. Only one bad experience with first time, new boy, had no clue how to massage. Just ask, or tell them you don't want a new boy.

Guest Fatfifty

2 on second road across from boystown

Jomtien across from gaynemede

Jomtien next to dicks

Jomtien across main road from dicks/and Italian place has 3 in a row, one in middle is called double D, only has 1 boy, the rest gals.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Narcissus in Pattayaland soi 1 beside XBoys, good massages and lots of fun , boys mostly twinkish.

In Boyztown itself there are 3 , Copa , BoyzClub under Ambiance hotel and Scandic or whatever is the name at mouth of the soi from Pattaya 2nd rd. Enough hunks between those 3  to  mutilate you for week or two.

Royal House is my favourite in TukCom area and Magnolia is classiest of them all.

Nothing like Hero, VClub  or Prince in BKK but you have enough choices for 2-3 weeks vacations for sure.

Consult NickyGayPattaya website for maps.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Narcissus in Pattayaland soi 1 beside XBoys, good massages and lots of fun , boys mostly twinkish.

In Boyztown itself there are 3 , Copa , BoyzClub under Ambiance hotel and Scandic or whatever is the name at mouth of the soi from Pattaya 2nd rd. Enough hunks between those 3  to  mutilate you for week or two.

Royal House is my favourite in TukCom area and Magnolia is classiest of them all.

Nothing like Hero, VClub  or Prince in BKK but you have enough choices for 2-3 weeks vacations for sure.

Consult NickyGayPattaya website for maps.

I had forgotten about Narcissus they have some very nice masseurs but what I dislike is being told "Massage 400 baht plus 1000 baht MINIMUM tip" I prefer to decide how much the tip is going to be depending on the service I recive.

That said I have always had a good time at Narcissus.

I dislike is being told "Massage 400 baht plus 1000 baht MINIMUM tip" I prefer to decide how much the tip is going to be depending on the service I receive.

It looks I'm from different sub-category because I prefer to have financials set and minimum tip request don't bother me.

on top of it if minimum tip is suggested it also means that extras are available and negotiable , there are no minimum tips in ordinary massage places

Unfortunately, the masseurs need some protection from the customers who would give them a shit tip no matter how good the massage and service.

And it's not always customer fault  as some may not have  a clue.

Ordinary travel guides are not giving instructions in the matter, not everybody is searching those forums and a lot of people are coming from not tipping cultures, they see price 600 baht and may think, oh 20 $ , cheap shag   , long live Thailand !

This was my case when coming first time back in 2001 , I was landing at Don Muang with solid impression that off fee I knew about covers everything. Only in the bar I learned  from mamasan that I need to tip boy, he quoted me long time rate   and only after the meeting  I learned about difference between short and long time tips. No need to add that boy was positively surprised with what he got.

Guest EdwardMark

I have went to Blue House this afternoon, and it seems that it is just reopen today. I have talked to the staff there, and they have closed for a long time for renovation. The place is clean and the foam massage is interesting. It seems that they have a new website recently.

www.bluehousepattaya.com

There are loads of massage places in Pattaya.

Around Tuk Com:

1 Relax @ Me directly behind Tuk Com.   Mixed. Pick one of the boys you fancy if sitting outside.   Usually massage + HJ + pants down.

2 There's an all male one on the beach side of Tuk Com. (Cannot remember the name)

3 Blue House, gay, male down near Flamingo.   Although one of their masseurs tells me it's currently closed for renovation.

4 One on south side of same block (not one of the better ones)

5 One more on east side of same block (mixed, but more male staff).

6 Royal House ?-East side of Tuk Com.  All male.  (Never tried it)

Also I think there are at least 2 all male paces in Boystown.

Two or 3 on second road near Boystown with mixed male/female staff.

Several all male places in Jomtien.

Plus other locations.

I've never been told what to tip at Narcissus. The only place that has happened at was Bonnys in Soi Twilight.

When I first came to Thailand I had no idea what to pay, so was giving the guys 3000 baht for short time - I forget what year it was but it was probably around 2004. Needless to say, I was very popular!....lol

I'm certain I over tipped somewhat on my first trip in February and will do so again when I come in Oct/Nov. An extra 500 baht per massage/off is not a large amount against the cost of my holiday but hopefully makes a little more difference to the boy receiving it.

I've never been told what to tip at Narcissus. The only place that has happened at was Bonnys in Soi Twilight.

When I first came to Thailand I had no idea what to pay, so was giving the guys 3000 baht for short time - I forget what year it was but it was probably around 2004. Needless to say, I was very popular!....lol

My experience is that in gay massage places they either point more or less discretely to the line on the menu  indicating minimum tip or they tell, not universal but I'd say in most cases.

Of course if they seem to recognize you as previous client rightly or wrongly they may not think it's necessary.

If we know routine we may even not notice that they mentioned this.

In regular places or pretending to be such , like all along Silom usually boy in the room  indicates that extras are available at a such and such price sometimes doing it in an inventive way.

/ Boy at Playboy taken for usual 1.5 hr massage when in the room just grabbed my hand , placed on his trousers at considerable yet still soft bulge and said 1500, I counter offered 1000, with some reservation he agreed. By time he undressed soft part became NOT SOFT AT ALL so he earned his 1500 anyways because of my personal tipping system - I pay 500 bonus for stiffy  without stimulation under illusion that it's my beauty which triggered it,  LOL /

I'm glad I'm not only one who got fooled by the tipping system as beginner, so now we know why farangs need enlightenment sometimes.

An extra 500 baht per massage/off is not a large amount against the cost of my holiday but hopefully makes a little more difference to the boy receiving it.

It's why they call it minimum tip, not just tip.

I agree with you only caution being to make sure that one is  overtiping on his initiative , not because boy senses you are soft spot and is trying to extract more. 

And it's not always customer fault  as some may not have  a clue.

Ordinary travel guides are not giving instructions in the matter, not everybody is searching those forums and a lot of people are coming from not tipping cultures, they see price 600 baht and may think, oh 20 $ , cheap shag   , long live Thailand !

Actually, as I see it - Thailand is not tipping culture itself :) although, Thais do give banknotes often (at concerts, in clubs etc)

Let's face it - it's not a tip, it's a price. Or second part of the price, that is paid directly to the performer...

Vinapu, unfortunately I am under no llusion.

I tip extra if the guy makes a real effort and doesn't just go through the motions. Even more is given if he does something special which I didn't ask for - rimming, for example.

The guy at Narcissus did all of the above but went even further - he made me feel as though he was making love to me. Now, that's special!