Guest mgluyas

FINALLY

Guest mgluyas

Finally I have booked all my accomodation Bangcock Pinacle 10thfeb to 15thfeb then bus it down to Pattaya Cafe Royale 15th Febuary to 23rd Feb, back to Bangcock 24th fly home to melbourne 25thfeb.

I would like to thank all those people on this site that helped me with my requests, including gaybutton,wowpow and in particular stef(only because I liked his picture alot)

Now starts the planning of the itinery

Love

Michael

Guest ear wig

The Pinnacle is far the best for the area, and Cafe Royal or Ambience Hotel or Poseidon Guest House you cant go wrong with, they are all amongst the action or not far with pinnacle, you will soon learn what's the best place to visit i.e restaurants, host bars, Go Go Bars or Beaches and of course saunas.

just ask you will be amazed tell us what you like first though.

Guest doveman

Finally I have booked all my accomodation Bangcock Pinacle 10thfeb to 15thfeb then bus it down to Pattaya Cafe Royale 15th Febuary to 23rd Feb, back to Bangcock 24th fly home to melbourne 25thfeb.

I would like to thank all those people on this site that helped me with my requests, including gaybutton,wowpow and in particular stef(only because I liked his picture alot)

Love

Michael

Be sure and try the little chinese restaurant down the soi that pinacle is on- headed toward Rama IV

road. It is on the right side of the soi heading toward Rama IV. It is among several shops there

including a small internet cafe. This restaurant was recommended to me by Jimmy when I was there in

October. They are mainland chinese family. A hole in the wall but great food and dirt cheap.

Steve

Finally I have booked all my accomodation Bangcock Pinacle 10thfeb to 15thfeb then bus it down to Pattaya Cafe Royale 15th Febuary to 23rd Feb, back to Bangcock [/u] 24th fly home to melbourne 25thfeb.

I would like to thank all those people on this site that helped me with my requests, including gaybutton,wowpow and in particular stef (only because I liked his picture alot)

Love, Michael

Yeah yeah, love to all.

But frankly, I would first attempt to spell "Bangkok", "Pinnacle", "February", "Melbourne (cap 'M')", "Stef (cap 'S'), " a lot", and "itinerary" correctly before venturing out of your home country.

I know this gentle criticism may sound rather anal to some Board-wearry farangs here ... but to the Thais, "Bangcock" may be a tad insulting: better to use "Krung Thep" ... no 'cock' apparent.

PS ... don't rely on the Spell Check just yet ... Khun Stef is still experimenting, I do believe.

And what's more: PPS ... Pay no attention to EarWig, that little insect hasn't spelled any word correctly since his hauntings on the 2nd incarnation of the old Dreaded Ned Board.

Cheers ...

Michael,

Thank you for your polite kind thank you note it is appreciated. Please don't worry about spelling and grammar,

your meaning was clear.

Have a great holiday

Smiles,

That's not a nice message. If you absolutely have to frighten and correct newbies spelling do it all - accommodation has two m's.

Stay your sweet self.

Well Thank you :) That's very sweet of you to say that...

Glad you were able to get the informations you were looking for...

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know.

Stef

if you're in the mood for Thai food, walk out to the street, turn left, walk up the soi, pass the 7-11 & Malaysia. On the same side as Malaysia is a Thai Restaurant I can never remember the name of (May be LUCKY-7 but not sure.) It's a garden seating and some tables inside. As many Thai as farang customers; your Thai friend(s) will not feel looked down upon. By now we have tried half the items on the menu and not a loser so far but duck in Pepsi sauce (Peht Pepsi. I don't think it's really Thai but a Thai invention for farang taste: mild.) is still a favorite and any of the seafood dishes. (Is duck sea food?) Watch out for any dish served with a plate of leaves on the side; these are the hottest and food is served to Thai-taste unless you ask for mai pet.

If you continue on past this restaurant and turn right at the corner (Toward Babylon), there's another place I can't remember the name of (Malay? Malee?) where good Thai & farang food is served by a helpful, friendly wait staff in a room that makes me want to linger: old Thailand with a bit of Amsterdam. If you're in the mood for a (dare I say the word?) cheeseburger, they do a very good one.

Turn left, down the soi the 7-11 is on and there's a very good Indian\Thai place.

I second doveman's recommendation of the Chinese place. The big Chinese place you can see from in front of the Pinacle, and reach by walking through the parking lot across the soi is good but much pricier.

You might enjoy the night market in Lumpini Park. Several restaurants but only the one with the Thai puppet show is really good (And pricy) if you can get in, so we usually go to the place built around a huge tree, people watch, drink beer and fill up on appetizers. Go in a taxi, walk back. Look for an old lady selling socks on park side of Rama IV: cheap and wear like iron.

Guest fountainhall

Re the restaurant scene near Pinnacle, don't forget O-Ho. It's on Sribumphen - turn left out of Pinnacle, and then left again by the 7-11. It's about 6 doors up the soi on the right side. The gay couple who run it had their business at Khao Lak wiped out during the tsunami and both nearly died. They started afresh with O-Ho about a year ago. I've eaten there a few times - excellent Thai food, also an English menu and breakfasts which look good starting from 9am. And prices are similar to other restuarants in the area.